Friday, August 10, 2007

I may be trite but....

This is the last of the fighting that will occur on my blog, but I thought I would allow the "other" voice to be published. I may be unable to spark interest (trite, I believe, was the word used) and am fully aware of being rather small in this world, but one thing I do know is grammar. When one decides to play judge, one must make sure they are fully accurate; otherwise, their verdict appears foolish. If you were hoping to make me feel ignorant than you needed to make sure your writing and reasoning were well done.

Corrections: - "about Tres and you..." . Two independent sentences are always joined by a comma and a coordinating conjunction. The comma is missing.

- "put up." Never end a sentence in a preposition. "Posted" would be the desired word.

- "But anything bad..." The "But" is not needed. This sentence can stand alone.

- "self deluded world" Self and deluded become a hyphenated word when describing the word "world."

- "look inward and you thoughts" Once again the comma and coordinating conjunction rule applies. "You" would be your.

Some food for thought, but I do appreciate the "egomaniacal" addition.

One more word of advice. Facts are different than opinions. I ask you to revisit my blog entries involving the word Tres (those occuring after the split). There are four, and they contain nothing but sheer facts. No cursing or derogatory adjectives described him. Facts were posted at times, but facts are "things having real, demonstrable existence." I will do no more justifying on this blog. I will post no more comments having to deal with this situation. Tres and I have made our peace. I suggest you follow.