thaDe Mallorca, Spain





Honestly, our day here was a little disappointing. We went with two coworkers, and as always, it wasn't the way Tres and I would have planned it. The island was beautiful and the scenery amazing which we loved. We didn't get to do the kayaking or swimming, mainly because the people we were with claimed they had lived there but didn't know their way around. We spent much time in the car taking in the amazing views but not alot of time actually on land. The pics of the mountains are from our drive up in the mountains where there were tons of bikers. They are crazy here. Our mountains at home are rolling hills compared to these, and these people are in great enough shape to bike all the way up them. We did visit a neat little Spanish town which embodied everything you see in the movies and think Spain would be. The church was very cool too. Formentar is the name of the rocks and the ocean. It was breathtaking. There was no way we were jumping in the water there. The drop was straight down. Our next stop in Cadiz, Spain, tomorrow. We haven't decided whether to go to Seville or just hit a beach town near. We will see. Thanks for checking out our blog and commenting so often.

3 Comments:
A chance of a lifetime to see all that you are getting to see. Wish I could see some of it with you. You will remember this all of your life. Look forward to your next adventure!
Looks like a lot of fun and beautiful. Would love to see some of the things you are getting to see. Don't forget us. The Poca River is lovely and brown today. Cross Lanes got a new stop light. That's about it.
Alvon Reed says hello.
I must say that I am a bit jealous of your worldly travels. I hope that you are doing well and I wish you the best of luck with everything. If you can, drop me a line and let me know what's going on. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home