Technological Advances
During this time in my life, I have had tons of time to spend on the internet. Along with myspace, I have made some other advances in the technological world. One is an account that shows pics of all the places I have visited. If anyone is interested, just click on the link on the righthand side of this page entitled "My Photos from Around the World." I have not posted all of the countries, but they should be there soon. Also, I have been keeping a pretty intense blog of my journey through this divorce that can be viewed by anyone by going to www.myspace.com/openendedfuture. My blog can be viewed by all, not just myspace account holders, if some are interested in more serious entries. It is 4 a.m., and I should be asleep instead of awake. Hope you enjoy the pics and the blogging. Thank you for the encouraging comments and still checking this.

1 Comments:
Love the pic's! It is so funny because when I look at the pics of you in Cozumel and Belize, I have so many of the same pics from our world travels. You are so young and you have so many more journeys ahead of you in life, that we can't wait to see more of.
~ Tab
Post a Comment
<< Home