Thursday, November 09, 2006

In Poca





While Tres was enjoying time with his brother and in Chicago, I spent the week in Poca with my parents. It was a blast. Mom and I got massages, cleaned, shopped around. It was just like we like it. :) I also got to see alot of family and friends I had been wanting to visit during that time. Tres got in just in time -- I was having husband withdrawl. The next day my sister and family came in from Germany -- for good. She has moved back to the USA and her husband will shortly be here for good. I loved Germany but am glad that they are closer. No more European backpacking trips though. :( My cousin TJ and his dad JR went with us to pick up Meg, Joe, and the kids. He loves being with Tres. I think they have a bond because they were both preemies. Here are some pics from that weekend. Oh, and one of me and my daddy. We are both alike -- stubborn -- and have our disagreements, but he is still my hero ( other than my husband :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home