Saturday, November 25, 2006

Grand Opening




I haven't posted for awhile so I thought I may need to update the world as to what we are doing. I am in Georgia, and Tres is in California. I was officially part of the first ever Legacy Theatre Cast which has been fun. We opened the show this week, and I think the crowds have received it quite well which has been exciting for us. I love our cast. There are only four of us in it. Melissa is the other girl, and I think she is great. She has a dynamic voice, and she is so sweet. She is married which is neat for me because I have never worked with another married woman since I have been married. We have alot to talk about. Then there is Dustin who is in the middle of the two of us girls. He is hysterical and plays an Elvis/Santa in the show which the crowd loves. He is Bethany's (the owner of the theatre) best friend and staying at the same place I am so we have gotten to know each other pretty well. David White is the other guy, and I am a huge fan of his voice!!! He is a high tenor. He is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. The cast is so fun, and we all get along great. That is my life in a nutshell. I know alot of you aren't interested in all these people, but Tres and I are trying to keep each other updated on the people in our lives right now so these pics are for him to put faces with names now. I will try and update more later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb question, some may say. The purpose of a blog is.....?

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, I am interested in hearing all about the people and things going on in your life:) You are such an optimistic person and it makes it fun to listen to you talk about things! Keep us all updated as much as you can!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so I love your blog! and Tres is a cutie! Jimmy says "Amanda is my new favorete!" He loved meeting you at the show today. Jimmy and i are going to check out your greece pix! Your head shots are terrific. Love them. Loooks like a fun shoot. You're such a sweetie

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is that david in your middle picture? he is soooo hot! where can I meet him? did I say he was hot! damn!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...Amanda, you're sweet! Tres es muy guapo! Hope you have a wonderful week love. Let me give you my work number, 'cause I don't get good cell service inside the building: 770-487-4500. Let's do lunch! Hasta luego!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home