Wednesday, October 25, 2006

ON THE ROAD AGAIN






It seems as though we are always on the road. It doesn't matter if we are working, on vacation, relaxing, visiting family...whatever. We are always traveling. It's a good thing we like road trips. Amanda's "dark chocolate" cravings really seem to kick in when we are on the road. Sometimes the chocolate gets a little hot in the car, but that doesn't stop her from enjoying the treat. Last weekend we paid a visit to my Aunt Lee and Julie in Lexington and hung out with my mom in Frankfort (I forgot to grab the camera so I don't have any pictures of our time with Lee, Julie, and mom)...but we had a great time with them and enjoyed our visit. We then traveled to Pigeon Forge, TN, to check out a theater and then headed back to Allen to start another week of workshops. This past weekend we drove to Lexington again for another big weekend. We had some new headshots taken (we may have some of those to post soon) and also got to visit with my Dad and my stepmother, Norma, as they were passing through Kentucky. We hadn't seen them in a long time. I actually can't remember the last time I saw them. We had a great visit with them. Amanda's mom and dad drove down to Wildcat country as well to pick her up. When Ed Bridgette is around I can always count on a couple scoops of ice cream and this time he didn't let me down. The picture with Ed and Debbie was taken in the Cold Stone Creamery. Ed, Debbie, and Amanda drove back to Poca on Sunday and I began my trek to Chicago to audition for Second City. I'll have some of those pics in the next entry...stay tuned...oh, by the way, the picture of Frank and CHeryl May has been posted for my own amusement. I think CHeryl would kill me if she knew I posted this. I think she even told me no to, but I think she looks great in her wedding dress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home