Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Birthday





My sister will kill me if I put pics up of Maggie's Happy Birthday Party before her. She made a great cake. It was beautiful so I will wait to let her show it off. We just thought we would show a little sneak preview for the family. Tres and I decorated for a solid 2 hours and were quite proud of the princess chair we came up with. We decorated the whole room in the theme of her party -- Disney princesses and Princess Maggie-- so we wanted to brag on our creativity. Our favorite moments were when Maggie took a small bite out of the cake before it was cut, and O enjoying being a princess for a day. Cute, huh? Ok. I will leave the rest to Meg's blog. We have loved being with them so much. It was hard to say goodnight because we are leaving early in the morning. I love them so much. I love the whole family so much, and I really loved being with my sister. She is one of my favorite people in the world to be with. What a good way to end our vacation. Luckily, my sister is a huge Tres fan. Her kids are too which made it a little hard for Uncle Tres to say goodnight. Ok. USA here we come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday! Wish I could have been there.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home