Flamm, Norway





Some of you may call me a bad wife after this blog. Tres and I had planned to take a shore excursion through the ship this day but due to complications they only had room for one of us. Being the gentleman he is, Tres let me go and opted to stay back on the ship. Maybe he really just wanted a break from me :) I have to say, despite the often cold weather, Norway is one of the prettiest countries I have seen. The waterfalls were amazing and felt good after a packed, hot bus ride. The mountains were breathtaking, but it would have been so much better if Tres would have been there. He thinks the pics would have been better too. I have to say the Viking man was quite a funny tourist attraction, but I was thinking of Tres the whole time. It was a good day all in all. I hope Tres gets to go on this excursion next time.

1 Comments:
Those shoes were a very good investment.
Post a Comment
<< Home